PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! My daughter of 8 years. We have missed the husband. The daughter has gone through it dos...

Julia
05.07.2004, 18:56
Good afternoon! My daughter of 8 years. We have missed the husband. The daughter has gone through it easy enough as the mother-in-law sits with her, and the daddy gave her a lot of time. Recently it or he had a woman from whom he is going to to connect the life. After walk (which as he said has passed or has taken place it is remarkable) with it or him and this woman at the girl has begun the hysterics. Plainly explain could nothing: " When I think of you, the daddy, grandmothers, aunt Natasha (its or his new woman) I very much would like to cry. " Thus (continuing to sob) she in detail shared impressions about walk. In my opinion, deevochke it would be much easier, if the daddy spent let less time, but together, only with her. He, in turn, insists that she should "get used" to it or this, even to her now and painfully. Very much it would be desirable to hear advice or council of the expert.

Pisarenko N.A.
07.07.2004, 04:16
I think, that the girl here should solve - with whom she would like to walk. I do not think, that it is violently possible to accustom to something. Will pass or take place time and she can easy communicate with new family of the father. But also to limit their contacts too it is not necessary - in general, all depends on its or her desire. And you should be spoken more with her on this subject, to pronounce to its or her mountain and insult.