PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! At mine 2 h-a monthly daughter the muzzle, iz-is almost constantly shelled...

Sasha
05.07.2004, 06:19
The doctor! At mine 2 h-a monthly daughter the muzzle is almost constantly shelled, iz-for it or this there are reddenings. I smear few times in day with a cream "Alisa", but helps or assists not so. Plus to all at it or her on brows often appear reddish pryshchiki, there is a crust, then all is again shelled. It is an occasion for the reference or manipulation to the dermatologist? If yes - where it is possible to invite it or him to the house?

Lena
06.07.2004, 06:31
It is very similar to a diathesis. Try to change a delivery to itself (if nurse) or the child
(Pass to the Soya). At us and the diathesis began with 1 month, and by 3 months on the child there was no alive place. On it or this do not tighten or delay with prophylaxis and treatment. From ointment is better Advantan, but he hormonal and to abuse it or him does not follow, though helps or assists perfectly. Now among children the allergy is very widespread to fiber of the cow milk (at us including). If nurse, try to not drink the cow milk and if cannot without milk try or taste koze (only razvedenoe 1/2). On a diathesis or as it or her name at small children (food allergy) it is possible to hand over the analysis of a blood, but only after 4, 5 months in Institute of a delivery on Kashirke, the children's dietarian in the same place accepts. If there will be questions write, we while were treated so much doctors have bypassed, that I can give advice or council.

Sasha
06.07.2004, 23:50
Really, has forgotten to write! Feeding thoracal, a diet strozhe is no place, some milk I do not drink any. A Taurus pure or clean and gladenkoe, problems only with a muzzle.