PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! To mine malyshu-grudnichku 1 mes and 3 weeks. He only on last ned...

Irina
01.07.2004, 17:27
The doctor!
To mine malyshu-grudnichku 1 mes and 3 weeks. He only last week the beginnings agukat and to smile. And that only a few time. All rest of the time he behaves as well as in earlier terms. Can still early? Or already it is necessary to start to worry? From what age the kid should start communicate and react to external stimuluses activly? He hears sounds, but is not guided in a direction. Light sees and accompanies eyes and turn of a head, as well as large toys...

Nogovitsyn V.J.
04.07.2004, 21:33
It not norm or rate. How much or As far as it is serious - it is necessary to solve after survey and treating of history of development of the child, including fetal. I already tried to specify a situation (see a case history), but you have not responded, so now I do not have sufficient data for an estimation of a status. In 1 month it is necessary to show according to plan the child to experts, ask on reception. The neurologist should look after the oculist and LORa, it is necessary to see the conclusions of these experts.

Irina
05.07.2004, 22:17
Vasily Jurevich!
Card of the child do not give on arms or hand. I have no an opportunity even a repetition to remove or take off.
I know only, that fetally all was in norm or rate. All the US and my analyses always were in the full order. NSG with Doppler did or made twice: in 4 and 7 weeks. Result - full norm or rate. Surveys LORa, the oculist, and some surveys of the pediatrist (last one week ago) pathologies have not revealed the neurologist. There can be it some backlog in the development, connected by what right after birthes the child was in a status of a dream in reanimation and with the massed reception of medicines? I shall remind, that the child has got in reanimation with the diagnosis " the Serious hypoxia in sorts or labors with a syndrome of a massive aspiration of amniotic waters ". Intimate or cardiac activity at a birth was in norm or rate, respiration has been complicated, but it or him at once have placed " under the apparatus " and kol-in oxygen in bloods did not fall below 8.6 (units of measure I do not remember). On own respiration of the child have translated or transferred after 4 day of "apparatus". Alveofakt it was not necessary. There was a wet brain 1 degrees, but "has left" for 4 5 days after translation or transfer reanimation in a hospital.
How you consider or count, whether backlog in development is made up? Medikamentozno or in itself? After an extract from a hospital in 1 month we do not accept medicines. I only drink Pregnavit and Jodomarin.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
06.07.2004, 14:16
As one of the reasons - can. And the reasons there can be not one ten.

Irina
06.07.2004, 21:51
Dear Vasily Jurevich! Yesterday to my kid 2 months were executed exactly. And the day before yesterday he "has woken up"! Practically sremja wakefulnesses he mutters all, agukaet, ulabaetsja to familiar faces, shows emotions, communicates, backlog from the usual schedule echos mum and so forth What in your opinion? Whether it can rasmatrivatsja as serious "delay" in development or it can be its or his individual norm or rate? Eats normally, sleeps normally, it is not too raised or excited, but also not too "somnolent". Eyes and a head accompanies with objects, especially bright and "rattling". Strongly buspokojut gases, but we with it or this consult hippovskim tea with fenhelem and a camomile, and in "difficult" cases - gazootvodnoj a tubule.