PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my son half a year. Almost two weeks at it or him a liquid chair, color...

Lyudmila
06.07.2004, 09:41
Hello. To my son half a year. Almost two weeks at it or him a liquid chair, color kolebletsja from zhelto-boltnogo up to zeleno-black. Before there was always a predilection to a constipation. The child iskusstvennik. Before the beginning of such change we send or have passed to other admixture, a teeth still or even are now cut. There was a birth trauma, to us put convulsive readiness and gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome, therefore almost always we drink medicines, now Diacarbum - we repeat a course already second time. The pediatrist in an out-patient department speaks, what is it a dysbacteriosis izza tablets and has appointed or nominated a yarrow and Lineks on 1/3 capsules 3 times a day. Lineks we before this purpose or appointment already drank or saw 7 days, but on the whole capsule as in the instruction it is told or said. Has not helped or assisted. Temperatures are not present. Besides he began to write less. Drinks thus a little if you try violently poit - it is spat and cries. What to do or make? I strongly worry. Help or assist, please.

Langh
06.07.2004, 17:20
Madam Lyudmila, you have not written that from a delivery (besides admixtures) your child receives. Tablets need to be drunk in that dosage which is appointed or nominated by the doctor, in fact in instructions the general or common rules of reception are given, and the doctor sees features of an organism and current of disease of the child. Violently to feed and poit nelzja-the child himself will take so much, how much it is necessary. And the dysbacteriosis is successfully treated by a diet if you will not keep it or her, by 3 4 years it is possible to receive more serious diseases.