PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mine 4 h to a years or summer daughter for last year put in 4 j time a Mantoux reaction, in pr...

Liza
06.07.2004, 02:39
Mine 4 h to a years or summer daughter for last year put in 4 j time a Mantoux reaction, in previous (in March) at it or her was positive reaction (12 mm), we were treated at the phthisiatrician, accepted izoanizid, but the medicine gave complication on kidneys and we have not passed or have not taken place all course (3 months) treatment up to the extremity or end, besides so it has turned out, have left from city. Now in a new out-patient department at delivery of the information or inquiry for the device in a kindergarten to us have again put Mantu and at it or her again positive reaction from communication or connection with what to us is refused in delivery of the information or inquiry for a kindergarten, though all by the others analizi at it or her perfect. Actions of officials in hospital are how much competent and justified and reaction if by rules Manutu put once a year, and to us already in 4 j time is how much pure or clean?

Bagautdinova I.V.
06.07.2004, 11:30
It is necessary to establish or install the reason of a positive Mantoux test: infitsirovannost the child a tuberculosis or allergic reaction to a tuberculin. Even the infected child treated under the standard scheme or plan can visit or attend children's establishment. The question on the admission should be coordinated or agreeed;compounded children's establishment with ftizatrom on a residence.