PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! To my daughter 2, she speaks 3 years small predlozheni...

Elena
05.07.2004, 01:11
Hello the Doctor! To my daughter 2, she speaks 3 years small offers of type: I want home, allow to eat and t. The item, were on reception at the logopedist and that has told or said that for this age and for the girl it not enough, has registered glitsin in current of month. Respond pozhajlusta, whether really it is necessary to spend on drink this preporat, that we lag behind in speech development. Thanks for the answer.

Ivanova M.N.
06.07.2004, 06:01
Dear Elena! Glitsin - a useful preparation. Glitsin is a regulator of a metabolism, normalizes processes of exaltation and inhibition in the central nervous system, possesses antistressornym effect, raises or increases mental working capacity. That he frames favourable circumstances for developing employment or occupations. Certainly, thus, it is necessary to be engaged with the logopedist. One medicines will be not enough. Or you can spend employment or occupations with a daughter. On what to you to pay attention - can read through in the previous questions. If variants of exercises be required to you - write please. I shall be glad to help or assist. (logoped@nm. ru or logopedik@pisem. net)
All kindest!