PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks big for the answer. I at once have insisted on crop of milk from two breasts....

Irina
02.07.2004, 03:30
Thanks big for the answer. I at once have insisted on crop of milk from two breasts. He has shown nothing (stafilakokk 10 (2), to me have told or said, is what is it admissible. Whether can specify such signs other disease of internal organs? Very much I worry. Today the tummy hurted or was ill;was sick so, that cried all the day. Not pomagaet "Espumizan" " Hipp tea ", to tell the truth we pereprobyvali everything, that is accessible in drugstores from colics, nothing helps or assists. There can be it colics?

Boris
03.07.2004, 09:51
Dear! 1. - if in milk it is found out golden stafilokok it is not admissible, it is considered admissible only epidermal (in achestve errors of the collecting of the analysis), 2. - it is better to carry out research on a dysbacteriosis of a feces of the child. 3. - to spend the analysis of a feces on a scatology and US of a cholic bubble and 12 perstnoj intestines and pancreatic zh-zy

child
06.07.2004, 00:03
Boris and Irina! According to last to researches in the field of thoracal vskarmilavnija, stafilokkok in milk can be, and it is normal, and in the second, a dysbacteriosis in conditions of thoracal feeding to the child about one year as the diagnosis do not put, because the microflora of an intestine to be corrected. Irina, at us was a trouble with a tummy in two a month, proceeded two weeks, I a day gave three times espumizan and sat on the thought over diet (cottage cheese, porridge, a bread and butter and cheese, very weak tea with Saccharum). All has passed or has taken place, since then did not come back, to us already two years, all tfu-tfu-fie. The main thing, continue to feed and bobolshe, that to you would not speak, by the way, the tummy works for the child the better, than more activly the child sucks. By the way, eat fennel, necessarily.