PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At the daughter (5) recently constant temperature 37...

Irisha
04.07.2004, 11:48
Hello! At the daughter (5) recently constant temperature 37, 0 - 37, 5 (in this range). I touch or I tamper with a forehead - normal (not hot), and here a pilar part of a head since a birth hot, well not absolutely hot, but the grandmother even noticed some times: " CHto-Something at it or her a head hot ", the forehead is touched or tampered with - not hot. And in an axillary hollow such here temperature.
To us at all did not begin to put an inoculation (2 ju AKDS). Have come to hospital, have measured, and tempreratura it has appeared 37 degrees. Began to measure and a week such temperature, by the evening usually rises up to 37.5. Can at us so since a birth was, did not pay to it attention, t. To. A forehead always I Admit a normal status fairly dochure except for the milk (on demand of) water did not give. To me spoke, that in milk all that all is necessary is, t. e forward milk the child gets drunk, and back - gorges on. Now I give vodichku, but she not willingly drinks it or her. At home at us 22 23 degrees, and she at me almost stark naked always - in a baby's undershirt and nasochkah are not hot. We have elicited analyses. Have handed over urine and a blood, there to us have told or said that that's all right, looked a neck - normal, t. e. Catarrhal disease have excluded. Ourselves have thrust to the neuropathologist. Here also descended or went: (
1) Has told or said, that we have a small tonus in legs or pinches (rises on tiptoe) and has written out CAVINTONUM (0, 003) 90 poroshochkov, on 1 poroshochku 3 times a day. And to do or make massage, though we it or him and so we do or make.
2) And more to us have appointed or nominated preparation for 2 AKDS - FENOBARBITALUM (0, 005) 10 poroshochkov, on 1 to night. And preparation have appointed or nominated to us because we on the first AKDS (in 3 months) had a temperature for 2 day of 38 degrees and consequently that now the temperature keeps about one week in a range 37 - 37.5 degrees. The doctor has told or said, that will have a drink 5 days Fenobarbitalum, will come will inoculate and after it or her 5 more days poroshochkov.
Tell or Say, please, as to me to act or arrive? Unless should put an inoculation at a tonus? Me this Fenobarbitalum very or very much frightens, it in fact of something of type of a narcotic, yes? In fact an inoculation should do or make to the healthy child, what for then Fenobarbitalum? What to hide response to an inoculation? And then from it or this will not be worse, when 3 AKDS we shall do or make?
And Cavintonum, that at a tonus appoint or nominate it or him all?
Prompt, please, and I all head have broken that, to address any more to itself, t. To. We live in small small town, where 1 neuropathologist on all city.
Thanks you big.
Irina

Bolshakova M.A.
05.07.2004, 23:56
If the blood and urine normal and ENT finds nothing, anything it is terrible in temperature is not present. Cavintonum too not a terrible preparation, Fenobarbitalum to narcotics not otnostisja