PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son have diagnosed - depression, have registered fevarin (50mg) on one...

Valentine Klajpeda
02.07.2004, 21:01
To my son have diagnosed - depression, have registered fevarin (50mg) on one tablet once a day and within 6 months. Whether tell or say, please, it is necessary to adhere to it or this? I do not notice special improvements, hysterics also happen - when more often when less often, it is not clear from what it depends. Whether can do much harm long application fevarina and on what? Thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
03.07.2004, 12:50
DEAR PARENTS! TO INDISTINCT QUESTIONS I CAN NOT RESPOND.
Age of the child when was ill, any details, anything....

Valentine Klajpeda
04.07.2004, 06:45
Excuse, I supplement. To the son of 7 years, 1, 5 years ago began to notice, that does not communicate with children, leaves in itself, in preparation for school is engaged hardly, began to talk badly. There were hysterics later. The diagnosis have put - depression.

Pisarenko N.A.
05.07.2004, 19:10
Such statuses even if medicamental treatment is spent, should be accompanied any psihokorrektsionnoj by support. The psychotherapeutic help is required to the boy, it is ideal - psihoanalitichekaja therapy (or analytically focused). Search for the psychologist, which it will be not simple soveteovat to you as well as what to speak and do or make, and will undertake to work with the child individually and on a regular basis. Results, certainly, will be appreciable not from 1 employment or occupation, but after a quantity you should see changes. Do not hesitate to ask and ask to explain, as well as that do or make with the child - the normal expert will concern to it or this well. Do not address at all to psychics and hypnotists, as though they of did not name! The normal psychologist has a diploma in psychological education (the maximum or supreme, instead of courses itd).
About to damage or injure;hurt is a question to the psychiatrist and the neuropathologist.