PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And more, iz-for a rachitis stick out bottom ryobryshki, whether it is possible them as that to correct...

Vanda
29.06.2004, 06:00
And more, iz-for a rachitis stick out bottom ryobryshki, whether it is possible them as that to correct? The special gymnastics or massage can eat?

Porohnja V.S.
29.06.2004, 10:34
It is necessary to treat a rachitis at the pediatrist - deformations will decrease.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 12:55
How lechit-that? Vitamin D is impossible, intracranial pressure is raised or increased also a fontanel quickly grows, and with vitamin is even faster zarastet. There Is no alternative?

Porohnja V.S.
01.07.2004, 22:29
At a rachitis of a bone soft and when the child sits also a stomach or belly much presses from within on ribs - they are deformed more. Do or make the general or common massage, LFK, let the child sits less, especially having stooped. Orthopedists do not treat a rachitis, therefore in occasion of a rachitis of anything I can not tell or say.

Marina
02.07.2004, 22:34
And why you, the doctor, have erased my report? I have written all from own experience. Not clearly: (

Porohnja V.S.
04.07.2004, 10:37
I consider or count, that on this site in conferences the professional information irrespective of who prints it or her should be printed only.

Marina
05.07.2004, 03:18
You so consider or count it. And if it was real so, would not be to be printed access to everyone who wishes to express the opinion. And he is. The site for everything means, and can write all. And to erase - kak-that it is not so good. And more. How orthopedists do not treat it, and to itself to address with deformation of a thorax? We with it or this go to orthopedists, and any has not told or said, what not their competence. And references the orthopedist should give advice or councils. Plus the pediatrist.

Porohnja V.S.
05.07.2004, 16:48
Access is for all because the doctor can quite write the professional statement even not. I welcome clever comments of visitors and I agree with them. And nonsenses everyones even if they are stated by doctors it is necessary to delete, that visitors, on the ignorance, casually have not used them. The site that our professional, instead of a forum for a life to chat. I have written " Orthopedists a rachitis do not treat ", and deformations treat. But if first of all to not treat a rachitis deformation to treat it is useless.