PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The child of 8 years has got on a a diet. The daughter is very legible in meal. Eats far not all....

MarijaAleksandrovna
03.07.2004, 11:01
The child of 8 years has got on a a diet. The daughter is very legible in meal. Eats far not all. Mjaso-only a fish, the chicken and if there is an opportunity, the rabbit. And without Adeps also likes, when there are more than vegetables. And Saccharum at all does not eat a sweet. In tea pol-spoons lays down and drinks with a lemon. But every day asks fruit and vegetables (or) nuts. Hleb-only black, the butter is to not force. Can drink some a few or a little;little bit fermented baked milk. Tries to walk much (when will learn or teach lessons). If it or her to force to eat, resists. It turns out only trepanie nerves. In 8 years already is interested, from what get fat. The grandmother (my mum) speaks, it is what is it abnormal, that the child since such years already thinks of a figure and limits itself in meal. How to be? Whether it is normal for 8 years or summer children

Pisarenko N.A.
04.07.2004, 17:50
No. Not illness or disease, but also not norm or rate - such statuses can come to an end with serious anorectic frustration. Tell more in detail, including about the early childhood (pregnancy as was born as fed as landed with whom of veins and there lives now the child, itd, whether there are other things disturbing you). If the story will be very long, throw off on mail to me, I shall respond personally.

Maria Aleksandrovna
05.07.2004, 16:40
Can, our fault only that in its or her childhood sometimes it was necessary to force to eat. She was very thin child. Had a low hemoglobin. And we had no other output or exit. The grandmother, my mum, all time reproached me, that I cannot feed the child. The grandmother in every way tried to push in it or her meal, especially a cream of wheat, a roll with butter or oil. As a result by 5 years she has turned to the chubby child with ruddy shchechkami despite of violent feeding. But it was not pleasant to her, she would like to be hudenkoj. And especially it was not pleasant to her, that it or her porridges with butter or oil and force to eat other high-caloric nutrition and what not vchsegda release or let off to walk. Especially she goes obstinate at the grandmother. I have noticed, the more it or her to force and persuade is, the it is more than obstinacy. She speaks us, that " you, adults anybody is does not force " and that " I shall eat only that. That it is pleasant to me ". The more you force and you ask, the worse. But all time to go on an occasion at it or her too it is impossible. It delivers mass of inconveniences to family. For example, to prepare. It is impossible for everyone to cook meal individually. Besides, I consider or count, without Adepses and Saccharum it is impossible, to especially growing organism. If to her to entitle most to choose to itself meal. Any nutrients can not suffice, nevertheless the child yet does not understand, that it is necessary for him. But on the other hand, when you "press" on it or her. She can eat at all. It is necessary to pull out or fray to itself and her nerves. Advise, as it is better to me to be with her in this situation. In advance to you many thanks.