PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear the doctor! Help or assist, please to understand, that occurs or happens from 9th years...

Jana
03.07.2004, 14:14
Dear the doctor! Help or assist, please to understand, that occurs or happens with 9 letnyj a daughter.
With 7 letnegog age, since September and finishing or stopping maem-June the skin on the external party or side of its or her brushes of arms or hand to become dry, thin, with red streaks and shchipet. Especially reacts to dropping of temperature of air, the peak of disease is necessary for the winter. According to the doctor she smears arms or hand with a cream c Lanolin 2 3 times a day. It helps or assists to support or maintain a skin in bolee-less normal status, but does not cure. I suspect, that except for cold snaps, influence also loads at school and the experiences connected with it or this. I very much am afraid, as though it not pereroslo in something else the worst. Advise, please, that it is possible to make. In advance thanks.

Albanova V.I.
05.07.2004, 00:47
Yana, unfortunately, under your description I of anything cannot tell or say. The diagnosis is not present, there is no also a treatment.