PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Recently the child passed or took place gmpk, only under my request to us reko...

Lyudmila
28.06.2004, 10:27
Good afternoon. Recently the child passed or took place gmpk, only under my request to us recommended school 8 types, and they of a prelog a boarding school. The child with the saved intelligence, exists a behavioural problem.
Prompt, whether the rights I, that "otmazala" from a boarding school, I do not work, itself by a trade the psychologist (the truth in other area) and a boarding school (anywhere will not get to). Here I am tormented (me sometimes it seems, that 30 minutes of the commission - and them prigovor-not always correspond or meet to the validity).
Thanks

Pisarenko N.A.
29.06.2004, 21:51
??? That for a problem, that with the child...

Lyudmila
30.06.2004, 14:46
Mental it was lagged behind an easy or a light;a mild degree

Pisarenko N.A.
01.07.2004, 00:53
1. OF is not behavioural, and just the intellectual problem accompanied by behavioural frustration. 2. In itself d-z OF at all does not assume a premise or room of the child in a boarding school, except for special cases (mum does not consult, is not present spetsialistov-defektologov on a place itd).

Lyudmila
05.07.2004, 00:15
If to be more exact, F70, 88
We were in due time at nejropsihologa, certainly, problems are, but I did not think, that such, that to school nezahotjat to direct
Thanks for the answer
I am simple in myself have not come