PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! My daughter of 5 years 9 months Body height 109 see Till 5 years grew...

Elena
21.06.2004, 20:59
Hello, the doctor!
My daughter of 5 years 9 months Body height 109 see Till 5 years grew without deviations or rejections and zaderzhk. In 3 years - 98 sm, in 4 years of 104 sm, in 5 years 109 see For last 9 months body height has not changed absolutely. To us have written out Iodomarin 100 and Elkar, on analyses did not direct or refer.
Tell or Say, please, it is possible still or even for something to make for the decision of a problem yet late?

Rita
24.06.2004, 23:53
Elena, to my son 3 years and we have faced such problem much earlier, than you. Therefore I can understand your trouble. We have already bypassed all doctors, whether handed over every possible anlizy, etc. I Can advise to check up the metabolism in org-me to you is broken or disturbed at the child. If zainteres uetes, I shall give you the address where it or he can be made. There is he from 1500 rbl. + consultation of the doctor, roubles 300. Success!

Elena
26.06.2004, 01:06
Rita, certainly I is ready to check up the child. Inform, please the address. And more, and what ezultaty at your son? Than you treat it or him?

RITA
27.06.2004, 09:18
Elena, forgive or excuse I only has seen your letter. There is not present no trouble, it is treated exclusively by vitamins, such as SA, J, Mg, Fe, simply they are accepted everyone, instead of in a complex. To us appointed or nominated besides these vitamins, still dolgolet, vitamin B, With, all I shall not recollect now. But it was the whole course of treatment in two stages, rschitannyj for 4 months. You know, result certainly quite good. At it or him in general all was awful with an exchange mineral veshch-stv, and it conducts to a rachitis as you likely know. And the rachitis develops at the child during intensive body height. The child itself should not be taken there. You fill there the questionnaire, in days 10 the analysis and only will be ready then you will go on consultation of the doctor. The address: street the Earthen Shaft., d. 46/48. Bodies: 9160138, 9161548. More close from with. M. CHkalovskaja. From the underground to go aside shop " Lyudmila " the minutes 10, there will see a large signboard " the Center bioticheskoj medicine ". I hope, with your girl all will be by way of! If, there will be any questions write, I shall necessarily respond.

Rita
28.06.2004, 22:39
S By the way, to us too have now written out elkar. I have forgotten to write to you, that the analysis is done or made on hair. Shear volosiki thin prjadkami under a root, - to mine from an occipital part and with temporal. You be not frightened only (I simply remember the reaction). I thought the child will be obstrizhen scraps, but it was absolutely imperceptible. You necessarily call in the center, they will in detail tell all of you.

Elena
01.07.2004, 06:09
Rita, many thanks for your participation. To the address of I have understood, what is it, probably, Moscow, and we live in Ekaterinburg. I shall try to look at myself in city where it is possible to hand over such analysis. Now though it is clear from what to begin. And you handed over analyses on hormones are in general it is necessary? Our endocrinologist has suggested us to spend on drink Jodomarin and Elkar and to seem only in 6 months, and I am afraid to pass or miss time...
Medicines we drink a month - result zero, I do not know is normally or the effect should be shown more quickly?

RITA
03.07.2004, 23:18
Yes, Elena it in Moscow. I kak-that have not thought of it or this. We handed over the analysis on hormones of a thyroid gland, on a hydrocortisone (a blood from a vein on an empty stomach). The analysis wet on the maintenance or contents of an iodine. Your endocrinologist should appoint or nominate this all. To drink jodomorin without analyses kak-that it is wrong, it seems to me. The overabundance of an iodine is very harmful for organizama. Can joada at the child enough, and deficiency of a calcium, you do not know? And under the analysis about which I spoke you, all will be clear. Deviations or rejections of parameters of a mineral exchange veshch-stv will be visible. We still did or made uzi thyroid, uzi organs of an abdominal cavity. In general it is a lot of everything, but results any were not. Try to look in an Internet for the information on a subject " diagnostics and treatment of disturbances of a mineral exchange on a method of the doctor And. Century Rocky ". For certain and you in city have something similar. Do not worry, all will be good! Probably your girl and at all does not have problems. Success!

Elena
04.07.2004, 22:28
Rita, thanks you huge for an explanation. I shall search at myself in city, I hope, that all will turn out. Thanks!!!!!!!