PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. Rescue or save, help or assist. At home a madhouse. Everyone are ill or sick. The wife is ill or sick...

Stanislav
03.07.2004, 02:33
The dear doctor. Rescue or save, help or assist. At home a madhouse.
Everyone are ill or sick. The wife is ill or sick, the mother-in-law is ill or sick, the child (the girl 5, 5 years) hurted or was ill;was sick, but in my opinion already recovers. The wife is not treated, and treats the child and on this ground, is similar at it or her a psychosis. She considers or counts, that to the child really it is better, but he here here will be ill, it or her klinit, she any more does not know, that it is possible to give, and that it is impossible.
More shortly. I already asked a question procolloid silver. And so it again I.
The child with the mother-in-law had a rest in a boarding house. naotdyhalis 1 week. Probably after visiting pool the child was ill. Skachushchaaja temperature. The Pharyngalgia and at a swallowing. (temperature 37, 5 38). Sometimes it or her was not all the day long, and then jumped up to 38 and more. The nasopharynx is Completely incorporated, in a dream very difficultly breathed. So 4 5 days. A rash in a mouth and in a drink or pharynx. Very similar on a stomatitis. (by the way, she exactly one year ago has had been ill with a mononucleosis - signs similar.) The wife has noticed on walls gotani " purulent slime ". By the way on a background of it or this were found out also gerpeticheskie rashes in a throat and a mouth. Treatment: 1, 5 days augmentin (the doctor has forbidden, t. To. Has told or said, that it or this we shall tire out or shall drive herpes there whence it or him to not get any more); a gargle of a throat (Dioxydinum + Furacilinum), obrabatyvanie a mouth peroxide and potassium permanganate, from tussis - lavolzan, Inhalyptum. Now with the child more less that's all right (in my opinion) though there was a tussis and strange enough temperature 35 36, no more. From the beginning of illness or disease has passed or has taken place more than 2 h weeks.
Now the wife has noticed " purulent slz, flowing down on walls of a throat " (the muck what), and is afraid, that the child will be ill on the second circle. Similar at it or her the psychosis though it or she can be understood (we has begun have lost the first child).
I was bothered with this shamanism. I offer her will finally cure a throat - the same antibiotics, and already then to get it herpes.
More shortly the doctor, I wait the answer.
In advance thanks.

The anonym
03.07.2004, 09:04
The child suffice and conduct to the doctor. Show it or him LORu, it is better at a hospital.

Stanislav
04.07.2004, 19:29
And how much them in Moscow LORov?
4 h it is already personally known. One doctor - one opinion.
Total four opinions.