PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my daughter 2, 5 months a constipation during a month, kakaet 1 time in 2 sut...

olja
01.07.2004, 21:29
At my daughter 2, 5 months a constipation during a month, kakaet 1 time in 2 day either with a clyster, or with gazootvodnoj a tubule, only thoracal feeding, the diet has reconsidered, the doctor registered djufalak, then primadofilius, then hilak forte, nothing helps or assists, the child is excruciated, thanks for advice or council

Mum of the kid
03.07.2004, 04:24
It is necessary to hand over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis!!! Eat only that slabit - the freshest yogurt, a fat, is a little a beet, prunes.... The clyster and trubka-a way to a lazy intestine, then the child without them cannot at all. By the way, and why you have solved, what a constipation? Vzdutyj a stomach or belly? Pains? It is excruciated? Some children kakajut even less often, and I read, it is normal, if that's all right with a stomach or belly. masirujte a stomach or belly clockwise, do or make by legs or pinches of the child " pobezhali-have run " (bicycle), put on a stomach or belly is more often. All this improves a motility. And NECESSARILY the analysis hand over on a dysbacteriosis!

child
04.07.2004, 14:34
Djufalak very good preparation, but often it or him not correctly appoint or nominate. A dose djufalaka select individually. To begin in in your case 3 times a day are necessary with 5 ml. To accept a preparation minimu 1 month In 4 days from the beginning of reception, look or see - if there is an effect - the chair became softer, there were desires, a dose ostavte if the effect not sufficient a dose can be increased or enlarged that. The preparation is prebiotikom - feeds own microflora, therefore it is not necessary to appoint or nominate biological preparations.