PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Nogovitsyn! My son, 4, 5 years about once a month, after...

Lyudmila
03.07.2004, 11:47
Dear doctor Nogovitsyn! My son, 4, 5 years about once a month, after day emotionally strained for it or him, begins at night in a dream desperately to turn, then wakes up with we cry. We understand, that to him it is bad - he to itself(himself) does not find a place and asks that to have a drink to pour its or his warm douche, to wear or defame on arms or hand. Calms down or is abirritated minutes through 10 and falls asleep. It has begun year in 3 during ORZ. He long time could not respond, that it or him hurts during these attacks, and in the morning nothing remembered. The last half a year began to speak, that it or he is hurted very strongly with a leg or foot in kolenke, but on-the visionary, and I think, that he simply cannot define or determine the status. To what expert to us first of all to address?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
04.07.2004, 09:11
To the psychologist basically, to the neurologist for reinsurance, in occasion of a leg or foot - to the pediatrist, he can send to the orthopedist if will find a problem.