PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! However, at me a question about the small child, but pomo...

Marishka
01.07.2004, 02:36
Hello, the doctor! However, at me a question about the small child, but help or assist, please, advice or council. By results of koprogrammy have suspected a pancreatitis (to the child year and two months). Have written out Kreon 10000, to divide one capsule on kol-in receptions of nutrition and to give with meal. In a month to lower a dosage and then still, in 2 months of treatment - US. But not in it or this business. I strongly suspect, that from it or this Kreona the child at times has a strange chair to a unnatural smell, and a kind any foamy, and the most bad, that from it or him (this chair) is instantly angry and all reddens the priest, easier horror any, the truth, passes or takes place then. And so already some times. Tell or say, how you think, whether it is necessary to continue such treatment?... And whether it is similar to side effect Kreona?

Natalia
01.07.2004, 19:21
Not the doctor, but I can tell or say, that the foamy chair can be an attribute of a dysbacteriosis, especially if he a sharp acidic smell and greenish. I do not know, that for animal Kreon but if it is an antibiotic from them the microflora of an intestine is broken. And the doctor will be on Thursday so she promised, at it or her the computer has broken, there is no a month.

Marishka
03.07.2004, 09:21
With a dysbacteriosis at all of us by way of, the disorder with a disadvantage of enzymes, and Kreon is just enzyme of a pancreas.

Chernorutskaja E.I.
04.07.2004, 06:50
Yes, Marina, on kreon can be such reaction, therefore I apply mezim-forte on 1 4 is more often.
Send results of your analyses (kopr., disbakt.), we shall try to correct therapy.
pediatr@mail. ru
www. vrach. spb. ru