PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To the girl 1.5 months. The tremor of a mandible (podb is observed...

Rimma
30.06.2004, 21:01
Good afternoon! To the girl 1.5 months. The tremor of a mandible (a chin and a lower lip) is observed. The neuropathologist has registered medicines - Diacarbum, asparkam. Has registered still an electrophoresis. Whether respond, please, not too strong treatment for such malyshki? Whether the electrophoresis Is obligatory? Thanks.

Maria
01.07.2004, 08:21
To my kid the neuropathologist registered also Diacarbum, and asparkam, tsinorezin, Cavintonum after a month. And we should accept all this simultaneously. I was excruciated by the same voros - whether will do much harm to the kid such active treatment? It was then found out, that tsinarezin appoint or nominate in general at stacheskih scleroses so to accept it or him we have ceased. And about Diacarbum and asparkama so neuropathologists appoint or nominate to all children with attributes of intracranial pressure.

Mary
02.07.2004, 18:34
And at my child from reception of Diacarbum has developed
Intersticial or Interstitial nephritis... Can be is better use vegetative softer diuretic?

Nogovitsyn V.J., the children's neurologist
04.07.2004, 02:05
Diacarbum is not appointed or nominated " from a tremor of a mandible ". One of two - or your doctor has found something or something else, or was reinsured. To Maria's remark - Cinnarizinum appoint or nominate not only at " senile scleroses ". Concerning to Diacarbum - its or his basic action in our case not diuretic (though also it too), and reducing production of a liquor. Accordingly and to be applied he should when the specified phenomenon is available.