PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My daughter of 10 years. She very much likes menswear. Very much...

Marina
01.07.2004, 22:18
Hello.
My daughter of 10 years. She very much likes menswear. It is very difficult to force to dress it or her a skirt.
Tell or Say, please, as to me of a message?
To leave it or her alone? Let wears, what itself wants? Or to insist on more womanly clothes.

Svetlana of 27 years
02.07.2004, 13:16
Do not worry, when I was at that age, I did not have any dress and a skirt though parents from time to time tried to buy or purchase them. I simply did not dress them. Now I the normal fashionable young woman though till now I prefer trousers, jeans and sportswear. Try to offer the daughter jubochki sports breed, can to her it is pleasant. Successes.

Pisarenko N.A.
03.07.2004, 22:30
Here there is a difference between trousers (simply conveniently) and menswear. Whether womanly jeans, with an embroidery, lacy inserts itd like her? Whether she Will put on a vest more coquettishly, "female" color (pink, with colors or flowers itd) or is obvious malchikovuju? In the first case calm down, in the second there are obvious problems with sex development, conduct on internal reception.