PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, why at the child 6 ti years the mouth is almost always open...

Natasha
28.06.2004, 03:30
Prompt, please, why at the child 6 ti years the mouth is almost always open, especially, when he is keen by something? With a nose and a throat all by way of. What is it? Speaks about a low mental level? Or simply bad habit? Were at school on testing, have told or said, that results good and take it or him in a good class. If a habit as snej to struggle? Thanks.

Natasha
30.06.2004, 03:59
The marital status: the child from first marriage, lives with us (I the second time married), with the stepfather, t. e., the present or true father does not see never, nothing knows about its or his existence. There is a second child: the son, 1. 8. Problems with jealousy did not observe. Thanks!

Pisarenko N.A.
02.07.2004, 05:24
Of your given any assumptions I can not make, but should notice, that family " skeletons in a case " usually enough strongly influence mental development of the child even if adults are absolutely assured, that the child knows nothing.

Natasha
03.07.2004, 21:05
I and about " skeletons in a case ", I in your answer any have heard directly reproach. So: the present or true father of my senior son in Russia, and we abroad. Its or his present or true father had seryoznaja cherepno-a cerebral trauma (owing to plentiful binge and fight) after which he became unrecognizable. Those, have not brought three years while the son grew with the father to any, another neither good memoirs, nor pleasant impressions. Now the child two years as at all does not mention a name of the present or true father, and considers or counts the stepfather as the present or true father. What in it or this bad? Probably, each mother tries to save native the child from strong sensations as from the present or true father to hearing, spirit, even when we were in Russia and I informed him that we here. Why it is impossible to live nakonets-that easy, not thinking out new adventures on the head? Thanks.