PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor. To my girl now 10 misjatsev in 3 m have put bilaterial di...

Rolling
28.06.2004, 14:18
Uv. The doctor. To my girl now 10 misjatsev in 3 m have put a bilaterial dysplasia t/about angles were 30 and 35 of a roof have been oblique. A floor of year wore the splint frejha have made 2 courses of an electrophoresis, paraffinic shorts, massage is done or made practically constantly in 9 months have made rengen angles ponostju roofs too normal were corrected, and here kernels of ossification are not present have told or said ch/z 3 to make uzi still an electrophoresis, and to not put on legs or pinches, and here if itself rises to not forbid, that you think Thanks

Porohnja V.S.
28.06.2004, 20:28
I think, that, unequivocally, you should replace orthopedists and it is necessary to arrive on consultation to Moscow in Children's orthopedic hospital 19. It is necessary to treat the child seriously.

Rolling
29.06.2004, 18:55
Uv. Century we live in Krasnodar territory I consulted at 3 orthopedists 1 the orthopedist on a residence, the second in the children's Regional diagnostic center and 3 Manager the orthopedist. Everyone speak units of the Krasnodar hospital about one ito will lock to put on legs or pinches an electrophoresis, massage, preporaty a calcium, the truth do not speak which but all nadejatsja, that kernels or cores are formed also I still read on the Internet, that at a dysplasia of a kernel or core are formed in 9 10 months why you consider necessary to bring the child to Moscow

Porohnja V.S.
01.07.2004, 10:15
Because treatment not correct and they will ruin the child.

Marina
03.07.2004, 00:33
Tell or Say, please, where it is possible to allocate or remove the child of 3 years on survey. A problem that we with the husband - people working and us hardly to be pulled out or escape in everyday lives kuda-that. Where there are the children's orthopedists working on the days off or leaving on the house?

Porohnja V.S.
03.07.2004, 11:48
I do not know, who in Krasnodar territory from doctors on the house goes.