PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my son of 5 years. Last time he became often pros...

Franc
29.06.2004, 08:04
Hello, the doctor!
To my son of 5 years. Last time he began to wake up often at night in a hysterics, all vzmokshy. To me it is thought, that it or him nightmares or excruciate something in this sort. Thus he like would not sleep, but such sensation, that he sees nothing, eyes are opened or open, in them the universal horror is reflected. Sobs, even howls, dues: " oh, oh, oh ". All body is strained, shivers. To learn or find out that it or him so has frightened attempts of successes have no, next morning he whether does not remember, whether simply does not admit.
What is it can be such? A situation in the house benevolent, us vsego-that three, a rhythm of a life in general too measured enough.
I am afraid, whether the attribute is any bad illness or disease?
Basically the child impressionable. Was born in time by means of cesarean, at once has been put on the account at the neuropathologist with syndrome PEP, but except for hardly the raised or increased quantity or amount of a liquid in ventricles and regurgitations no signs of hypererethism or hyperexcitability existing, even on the contrary. Slept much, well ate, was vjalovat.
Thanks for any information!

Nogovitsyn V.J., the children's neurologist
29.06.2004, 20:06
- Visible, at your child the phenomenon from group of frustration of a dream - parasomny takes place, that in itself does not represent danger, but to exception of more serious problems it is necessary to make an electroencephalogram.

Century of J.Nogovitsyn, drwn@mail. ru

Franc
01.07.2004, 03:30
Thanks.
Whether and it is treated kak-nibud by something parasomnija? Also what to me now with her (or with the child) to do or make?

Franc
01.07.2004, 07:09
Thanks.
Whether and it is treated kak-nibud by something parasomnija? Also what to me now with her (or with the child) to do or make?

Nogovitsyn V.J., the children's neurologist
01.07.2004, 17:45
Question on treatment to solve it is possible only after inspection, and first of all after EEG. Yes, by the way, I have not told or said in the previous report, that the standard name of the given status - night pavors (it not household, but the scientific term). I do not wish to provoke the assumptions you to a selftreatment, correspondence consultation can do much harm in this case. Be surveyed necessarily.

Century of J.Nogovitsyn, drwn@mail. ru

Franc
03.07.2004, 06:10
Tell or Say, please, and what the electroencephalogram should show? He in fact not every night is afraid, if of its or his story on inspection in a quiet status, whether the picture of possible or probable disease will be greased? Or it is better to lead after the next restless night?
Thanks.