PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor! To my son almost 2, family full, strained or intense atm...

Valery
22.06.2004, 05:19
Zdrastvujte the doctor! To my son almost 2, family full, the charged atmosphere is not present. Since this Monday I simply do not know that to me to do or make and as myself messages in our situation. The son refuses to eat soup during the lunchtime though always was hungry before a dinner as we walk much. I began to feed it or him and through some its or his spoons have pulled out, have poured other soup (babushkin) and the same situation has repeated. I shouted at it or him, was angry very strongly as experienced that he remains hungry. A result some spoons of soup are eaten, then I have solved that it or him I shall not force to eat violently. But also next day povtorilospochti too most, unique that I from it or him wanted so it is to pair or steam spoons of the eaten soup. For the third day I have decided to not give him soup. Whether has asked there will be he the liked small pel'menis and with what? He has told or said that will be with sour cream and was delighted, as soon as I have put to him a pel'meni in a mouth he at once nachalego to pull out back. That I have gone through me parents who will understand collided or faced with similar. I wish to tell or say, that till this week my son ate as hungry men eat all. (weight of the son within the limits of its or his age). Now at me an idea that he will not receive some many vitamins as I tried to do or make soups useful and tasty or delicious. Yes! Has forgotten to tell, that nakanuni all this history it or he had a diarrhea 2 times, and I next day had wild stomach aches and there was a vomiting, after meal. It can at that is simple nesvarene what or the age has come when children badly eat?

Creambird
25.06.2004, 19:33
The child simply would not like to eat, and you only have upset with its or his reaction and have aggravated all (. As the parent of the boy who too as a rule eats well, I do not understand you. For me has no value or meaning;importance, he today will eat soup or not because I know, that any tragedy if he will eat it or him will be. Will be much worse if he will experience, that has made something not and mum was upset or has become angry.

The anonym
29.06.2004, 11:58
Mozet rebenok otravulsa? Ponos, rvoya.

Pisarenko N.A.
02.07.2004, 22:08
Immediately to show the child pediatru/to the gastroenterologist, to calm down and to not try to feed violently unhealthy child.