PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At my daughter (10 years), the third year successively, in winter perio...

Julia
02.07.2004, 07:05
Hello. At my daughter (10 years), a third year successively, during the winter period, on the internal party or side of a foot appear krasnenkie pryshchiki. Bad footwear and not fresh socks - disappear. It is strictly supervised. Addressed to the dermatologist and not time, have made the analysis is not a fungus, smeared Betnovate-N, Exoderil and more with what the doctor only did not appoint or nominate, but I see, that uj it does not help or assist. At it or her legs or foots are scratched, and the cuticle becomes externally "strapped". Than you would advise to try to treat, can remove or take off an itch. The Russian medicines to us do not appoint or nominate t. To. We live in Baltic and on sale they are not present, but we can get, if you specify them. Thankful in advance.

Albanova V.I.
02.07.2004, 20:35
Business can be not in bad footwear, and in its or her structure. Houses should be worn nosochki, to wash legs or pinches without soap with cool water, it is good to dry, put or render Advantan-an emulsion in the morning and zinc Pasta in the evening, inside - Suprastinum or Tavegilum. Replace footwear, should pass or take place weeks for 2