PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Many thanks for the answer to Natalia Aleksandrovne and for advice or council to Katya! I want utochn...

arina
19.06.2004, 20:32
Many thanks for the answer to Natalia Aleksandrovne and for advice or council to Katya! I wish to specify: I not against games as those. We play, and often. But jumps and bustle always come to an end with tears as she would like that we ran constantly that game did not come to an end. And it, naturally, is impossible. There are also another matters. Besides, it looks or appears a little diko, when such komplektsii the woman (and I full and high) skip vorobyom, especially in the street. We leave with her to take a walk, there it is full of children, and she (Tomochka) demands, that I chased her. Sometimes I malenko run, but I try to refuse is more often. It or this is followed with tears... I am not so tired from the child, but I am am guarded with its or her unwillingness to play with children, even in those simple, outdoor games in which I - cannot and do not want. In a court yard me consider or count as "chicken", and Tomku a helpless chicken. I kak-that prochla, that it is impossible to send children to contempoparies, if they protivjatsja. Here also we sit: I, having refused to run, and she, in tears. And children around play all, including 3 h letki. Can comment? Thankful in advance.

Tier
20.06.2004, 21:41
Arina if you have complexes on a subject of how at the adult aunt will look or see associates if she will jump and run in a court yard your daughter should not suffer from it or this. If you have read through correct things, that the child should not violently to force be played with svestnikami make now a following step and pay to a daughter the attention and care how it at the given stage is necessary for her. Or you want, that she in three years with knitting on a shop sat?

Masha
22.06.2004, 10:14
Arina! I very much understand you, tazhe a problem at us. Unfortunately, - to mine neither the doctor, nor advisers have not understood the basic problem! Whether a question in that you look or appear thick at game with the child or in something. The problem that the child refuses to play games with contempoparies, and wishes to play only with mum. Unfortunately, following advice or councils of psychologists and playing with my son when he will ask it or this, I good as a result have not received anything. Now to him almost 6, with children to him it is absolutely uninteresting, and it is interesting only with mum or the daddy. He will be better to make a starling house with the daddy, than to drive with friends, here I and cannot understand, where we were mistaken. Too most on a platform, he wishes to play only with me. Certainly so is easier, in fact among children there are sometimes conflicts, and to kind mum easily and interestingly. My husband considers or counts, from the earliest age we have incorrectly led ourselves, playing with it or him, building something together, doing or making hand-made articles and t d. He goes to a garden a year, according to teachers, problems in dialogue are not present, but the rest of the time prefers to spend with me and the daddy. And absolutely same situation, as at you: hochetchtoby game last infinitely! Now at us it is valid a greater or big problem! Has written All of you it, can though you will be in time, something to undertake, differently all ostanetsja as is.

Masha
23.06.2004, 01:24
And very much it would be desirable to hear the answer of the psychologist to this yours post-addition. Success!

Tier
24.06.2004, 01:19
I not the doctor, also can tell or say only by the experience, that my son till 7 years at all was not interested in contempoparies: in sadike was the single - either drew, or did or made something in itself, and in the street in target played always only with me. I, the truth, never refused to run about, jump or drive with it or him from a hill, so much, how much it was necessary to him. Thus we walked longly enough. But from school the situation has cardinally changed, and now sometimes he specially asks to remain on prodlenku, that pobesitsja with boys. Simply be not lazy and be not afraid to look or appear silly in opinion of bluntly sitting and discussing the problems mamashek. Same your children and to give the attention and energy it is necessary first of all to them! Really to you not pereprygat the three-year kid? Yes if you with imagination join in game, moreover a platform with any lazalkami will find, at it or him the first energy will run low!

Masha to Tier
25.06.2004, 07:04
Completely with you it agree about that, what is it our children and t But you again a little not about that speak item. Yes at all I do not interest opinion mamashek which sit on shops! And the figure, thanks God, allows to jump and it is enough initiative. Simply there is a trouble in occasion of that the child completely replaces dialogue in collective with games with mum and the daddy. It not norm or rate!

Tier
26.06.2004, 07:50
If mum not away to play and find time for the kid - to mine more likely norm or rate, that the child will choose on a platform in partners not another's devochku/the boy, and native mum, personal contact with which can and so to not suffice iz-for sadika or economic efforts of mum on the house. In fact in the street mum nakonets-that undividedly belongs to the kid, anything does not distract it or her, it is necessary to persuade only it or her a little to run about:)

Masha to Tier
27.06.2004, 18:07
But such obrazm the child grows without friends! What for to him they. If mum, their daddy to him in all replace? If the child does not have interest to invite someone to itself on DR (what for, in fact the society of mum and the daddy gorazde is more pleasant)? If this all went to him on advantage or benefit, I am ready to continue also myself messages, but advantage or benefit something is not observed yet: (

Masha to Arina
28.06.2004, 11:03
Can such advice or council will help or assist you if to begin it in 3 years, probably will help or assist: we leave on a platform, we begin with the son game, in a cat can play and other children. I, at least though such obr starts to play with others but if I leave game, he leaves too, never remains. I think in due course it can help or assist. However, when I start to involve other children, he speaks me: * what for you call them? To us in fact and together (troem) * In this case I explain, that game on 4 h and is more, differently is absolutely uninteresting and t d....

Tier
29.06.2004, 04:08
And what advantage or benefit you wait? - to mine you see a problem there where it or her is not present. Do not drive simply horses, well what here bosom friends to 3 5 years. This all is formed later. Do not impose to the child the opinion and use the moment, when to you well and together. This all will very quickly fly by)

Katya
29.06.2004, 16:38
I do not wish to make comments on the previous answers, I shall simply state the point of view - do not mind, Arina?
It seems to me, we often forget, that all children different. We would like, that they have started to go, and they pochemu-in any way do not begin that; it would be desirable, that have started to eat with the spoon, and at them this business does not go; it would be desirable, that communicated with contempoparies - do not communicate; or that were not such sociable...
Recollecting the son in 3 h years or summer age, I can tell or say, that he too not especially was interested in the contempoparies, was a little bit " the boy in itself " - at a full hall of children, could run along a wall, something there muttering itself, or could play chut-hardly with me. Through pol-year all has changed: otkuda-that it or he had an interest to other children, not simply "neighbour's", and he kak-as if "has seen" them. And poshlo-has gone.
Perhaps, to you early to direct to it or this attention? Give the girl still pol-goda-year. At children in fact all varies and changes. If you will direct to it or this attention, it will really grow in a problem of global scale.
You, - to mine, very correctly do or make, that vse-is peer with her play, how much can. Involve in the games of other children - all over again she will be frightened, but if you will do or make it methodically, gradually she will get used. Do not drive horses, speak her, that if she does not wish to play today with others detkami, it anything. Perhaps, tomorrow, she with someone will play. But at the same time let's to her know, that mum cannot play with her all time. (if I would not like to play in something, I am usual vse-peerly I agree, but I play on time absolutely chut-hardly, and then I ask the son to play with someone from children or most - he all over again cried, has then understood, and now this "number or room" passes or takes place smoothly).
At you the good girl, remember it or this vsegda-always, she not " a helpless chicken ", she unique and unique - if pulls it or her to you a little bit more, than other children is anything, that's all right. And you are glad, glad to her with her to play, but simply not always can to run or jump longly with her. All will be good. Success to you!

Masha
30.06.2004, 16:37
Really children different, as well as their parents, therefore for one mums, norm or rate when children ignore other children, and for us with the husband, people sociable and contact, it any more norm or rate. At least it would be desirable, that there was even a golden mean, very much it would not be desirable, that the child subsequently suffered (

Arina
02.07.2004, 08:08
Many thanks Tier, and Mashe, and Katya for discussion. I all am very close or attentive prochla, everyone of the rights. And children different, and we. And it is valid, this time will quickly leave, and then I shall already run for dochuroj, vykljanchivaja superfluous minute of dialogue. I remember it or this. Here it is necessary to find any compromise. And to not look or appear full idiotkoj, being worn among kiddies sadikovskogo age (and I repeat: in our court yard it is not accepted. And, at all desire, it is impossible and it is impossible to ignore absolutely rules of that circle in which you rotate) and not refusing to the child in yourself, in game, in attention. I shall try. If only to not overdo. At me mass of problems in dialogue with world around, very much I do not wish to pass them doche. It absolutely agree with Katya: my child samyj-samyj-most. And I would like, that to her in this world it was cosy, and not only under my wing. Meanwhile, losing sight of me, she costs or stands and patiently waits. Yes, it is pleasant. I - its or her best, unique girlfriend, and she - mine. And vsyo-taki it is wrong. I think, that if the nearest 2 years nothing to change, doche it will be complex or difficult.
Very much to like me the book " the Non-standard child " Vladimir Levi. There there is such idea: such closed systems " ja-you " cannot be formed with children. Here I also try to avoid it or this.

Lena
02.07.2004, 15:05
I the children's psychologist on education, also wish to tell or say here that - dialogue with contempoparies in 3 years only starts to develop.. The child for the present it is simple cannot play TOGETHER with contempoparies in one game. .igra at this age is called in psychology " as series, but not together ". Do not worry, with YOUR daughter all in the full order. .vse it is normalized after achievement of the senior preschool age.:)

Pisarenko N.A.
02.07.2004, 19:42
Thanks all mums for participation!
Masha: I do not know, where exactly you did or made " not that ", but there is a standard rule - the child can refuse dialogue with parents in favour of contempoparies only when he, conditionally speaking, "has gorged on" parent love. And it is not connected directly with kol-vom time spent with the child. That you played itd together is well, probably, the problem is covered in something with the friend.
Arina, the right, - all your cares! At all of you normally, simply she still small for friendship, and all detki different - is possible or probable also such, that basically she will grow not too sociable maiden (to you will be quieter, eventually). But friends at it or her in due course, certainly, will appear. And hesitate less: to me, for example, not ridiculously when mum plays with the kid even if she full and high. This very beautiful and pleasant show (especially on a background of mummies smoking on benches). Happily!