PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Give advice or council. To my son of 14 years. Has noticed a flaccidity in the spring, has measured temperatu...

Galina
27.06.2004, 20:33
Give advice or council. To my son of 14 years. Has noticed a flaccidity in the spring, has measured temperature 37, 4. Such status last up to the extremity or end of May. Have put in hospital, handed over 6 times from a finger and 5 times from a vein analyses of a blood on sterility and all to an infection, checked kidneys. Have found out nothing, at an extract the doctor has told or said, that after a flu complication on heart, but treatment have not appointed or nominated. In the summer at it or him was 36, 8 - 37, 2. In the beginning of September was ill ORZ and 2 weeks hurted or was ill;was sick. Have already written out in school with temperature 37, 5. The ENT looked - a throat like bad, but treatment have not appointed or nominated, speak the reason of temperature not in a throat. Prompt please, that to me to do or make further.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 01:03
C: http: // larina. by. ru Will prompt infections free of charge.

child
02.07.2004, 19:24
Check up shchitovidku. Rise in temperature happens at a hyperthyroidism, for example.