PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Mine dochere 8 years. At it or her began to grow a breast. C to her has made...

Ira
01.07.2004, 01:04
Hello! Mine dochere 8 years. At it or her began to grow a breast. C to her have made US and a roentgen of brushes. I send you data. Tell or say please, at it or her early puberty or not? Can go at it or her monthly? Final body height at it or her can be small? Thanks. ON RENTS. The RIGHTS. The RADIOCARPAL JOINT In 2 proektsijah-DISTURBANCE of INTEGRITY of BONES NOT otlichaetsja. The ZONE of BODY HEIGHT CORRESPOND or MEET to AGE NORMS or RATES. US: UTERUS OPR-sja in the SIZES of the BODY of 22* 14* 29 MM, the CAVITY OF THE UTERUS is not expanded, ENDOMETRY konturiruetsja In the form of TONLOJ LINEAR EHOSTRUKTURY, LENGTH SHEJKI of the UTERUS of 20 MM (a parity or ratio shejki uteruses to a body 1 : 1). The RIGHT OVARY in the SIZE of 31* 18 MM, the LEFT OVARY in the SIZE of 24* 15 MM, STRUKTURAJAICHNIKOV From BOTH PARTIES or SIDES FOLLICULAR, MAKS. D SPRAVA-7 8 mm, SLEVA-4 mm.

Krivskaja L.K.
02.07.2004, 16:48
Hello, Ira! At the girl the beginning of puberty takes place. If and at you it has begun early, that, at the girl genetic predisposition (a variant of norm or rate) is shown. Unique problema-small konechgyj body height. Till now zones of body height have not begun reogirovat, but their closing will soon begin. There are the preparations stopping for a while sexual development. But it is necessary to do or make it after internal inspection and under observation of the endocrinologist.