PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the kid 10 mes, I nurse, prikorm 2 3 times a day. The kid wakes up ch...

Julia
23.06.2004, 19:47
To the kid 10 mes, I nurse, prikorm 2 3 times a day. The kid wakes up often, especially in second half of night, is put to a breast to fall asleep, sleeps rather weakly. Whether decrease kol-VA can cause milk during the night period? In general, when milk it is developed or produced least on kol-vu (I know, what Prolactinum is developed or produced just in second half of night, but I do not know how it affects on kolichesve at night)? Thanks.

The doctor
25.06.2004, 05:26
I advise you to stop night feedings. There will be some serious nights, and then - simplification.

Julia
25.06.2004, 20:22
Actually, the doctor, you recommend to stop to nurse, if I have correctly understood? to. If the kid does not eat at night, Prolactinum is not developed or produced.

The doctor
26.06.2004, 17:55
Actually, Julia, I suggest you to stop night feedings. This erroneous opinion, that if the child does not eat at night milk disappears.

Julia
27.06.2004, 03:10
And how to be with opinion, what if the child asks, means, he requires?

The doctor
27.06.2004, 19:20
"Requires" and "asks" are different things. For example you have asked advice or council. But whether you require in that?

The anonym
28.06.2004, 17:00
The kid himself adjusts or regulates the needs or requirements and if asks nochju-feed!

Olya
29.06.2004, 00:06
Chto znachit reguliruet potrebnosti? Ya znau, chto nekotorye mamashi i do 7 let kormyat. Malysh de prosit..

Lera
29.06.2004, 13:38
Olja, and here that that is, the kid wants kushat-asks, does not want - sleeps, whether it is necessary to check up in the beginning wishes he simply to have a drink. It is a question about grudnichke, instead of about nedobelannoj to mummy, izvrashchenke which can feed till seven years, and what for it is necessary for the child? Though many doctors rekomenudjut to feed up to 2 3 years or summer age, new trend in pediatrics, though also very doubtful... Will suffice to rear and about one year.

Julia - to the Doctor
01.07.2004, 02:07
If I ask advice or council from you, for example, means, I in itself require. And so in all.

child
02.07.2004, 15:49
nezabyvajte, that feeding by a breast is necessary not only for entering nutrients, but also for contact of the child to mum. Having appeared at a breast of mother the child feels zashcheshchennym and KNOWS, that series the native person. This confidence is necessary to some children happens much more longly than in current of 1 year. Such children often do not suck a breast at night, "chew", t. e. It is a little pososet and brasaet and so some times for a night. For mum usually it is serious enough - it is necessary to wake up often.