PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana 14.03.03. I ask to respond on following vopros-to My child 3, 5...

zurik@imail.ru
30.06.2004, 02:41
Tatyana 14.03.03.
I ask to respond on following vopros-to My child 3, 5 months have diagnosed gidrotsefalnogo a syndrome and a muscular hypertonus, at US is expanded mezhpolushanaja a cleft or rima up to 5 6 mm, ventricles are not expanded. Have appointed or nominated Diacarbum and Pananginum. A course of massage have spent in 3 months. Whether at such situation treatment and what prospects after treatment is necessary.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
30.06.2004, 18:51
Absurdity, to put it mildly. The diagnosis such for a long time is not present. To treat, accordingly, there is nothing. The parameters of US resulted or brought by you are absolutely normal. You have got to dvoechnikam from a neurology.

Tatyana
02.07.2004, 10:48
At such parameters of US (ventricles are not expanded, mezhpolusharnaja a cleft or rima of 5 6 mm), a muscular hypertonus and " a sign of the coming sun ". To the child 3, 5 months Respond pozhalusta what is this a sign at what diseases he meets, except for gidrotsefalnogo a syndrome.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
02.07.2004, 15:40
Tatyana, it is not meaningful to discuss separate signs. Their hundreds and thousand, and at desire to find all is possible. As independently estimate or appreciate a situation you cannot. Elementary descend or go to other doctor and solve doubts at internal conversation.