PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter 2 years 4 months. She always badly ate, me it...

Zanussi
01.07.2004, 11:24
Hello! My daughter 2 years 4 months. She always badly ate, it disturbs me. We eat practically with teaspoons. Other children eat soup, a porridge, and my daughter to see soups does not want or wish, a porridge too any does not eat, she can even be not shown sour-milk products. Only macaroni chut-hardly and fruit, or sausage doctor's, but all the same literally one thin slice. I experience, that she does not receive enough nutrients. To to us to address, what it is possible to give for improvement of appetite? No dodges like acidic juice or a cucumber salty before meal help or assist. And fairy tales we read and in general that only we did not do or make.

Khaikin And.
02.07.2004, 08:31
You know, I in the childhood had a same situation. Is did not want in any. But with the years it has passed or has taken place. Can look or see, what vymahal! (www. doctor-ariel. narod. ru or http: // child-fond. narod. ru/) so anything, will pass or take place. BUT! If badly eats alimentary additives in the form of vitamins and minerals are necessary. Consult in a drugstore and buy or purchase. Give old kind cod-liver oil (he now in capsules - I envy present children: I had to swallow from the spoon). And more. Show the child gastroenterologu for prophylaxis. Simply so.