PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter 1. Unee timoligalija. Is ill or sick every month ORVI. The doctor rekomen...

oksana
29.06.2004, 11:13
To my daughter 1. Unee timoligalija. Is ill or sick every month ORVI. The doctor recommends us for a raising imuniteta IRS-19. Whether It is possible to accept at such age IRS. Has read through in magazine that such children often have croup. Whether Pravdo it? That is possible
To undertake what it or this has not happened? Raneshe about timusi nothing heard, it happens seldom?

Alisa
30.06.2004, 01:48
Often. On idea at all children till 1.5 years in case of ORVI and diseases the thymus increases or is enlarged by many other things. And it normally, abnormally when does not increase or is not enlarged, t. To. This organ is responsible for immunity at children till 1.5 years. Timomegalija as separate disease is not treated. Immunity becomes stronger. And what ways to solve or decide to you. IRS to accept it is possible. But there are still more many others immunomoduljatorov - Likopid, Ribomunil, Immudon. That will approach or suit here so to say more is impossible.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 04:56
Alisa you have advised me for strengthening immunity Likopid or Ribomunil, Immudon how to learn or find out what will approach or suit immunomoduljator to my child? It is necessary to try everyone? Instead of whether they are harmful? We so accept many medicines iz-for frequent ORVI. Many thanks to you for answers.

child
02.07.2004, 05:24
Alisa you have advised me for strengthening immunity Likopid or Ribomunil, Immudon how to learn or find out what will approach or suit immunomoduljator to my child? It is necessary to try everyone? Instead of whether they are harmful? We so accept many medicines iz-for frequent ORVI. Many thanks to you for answers.