PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my son 1 month. On reception at detstkogo nevropatolo...

Elizarov D.A.
01.07.2004, 19:43
Hello, the doctor! To my son 1 month. On reception at detstkogo the neuropathologist the doctor has noted " a flaccidity of handles, t. To. During the moment of reception he does not hold their compressed in cams " and has registered Pantogamum on 1/5 tablets 3 times day and Vinpocetinum, the same in small doses, ostensibly for prophylaxis. At once has caused or called suspicion purpose or appointment of Vinpocetinum, t. To. This or thus strong enough, and, besides, "not children's" lek-in. And uch. The doctor has told or said, what is it all superfluous, having advised to pass or take place full inspection, and or 3 4 months in turn or 2 3 thousand rbl. That to me to do or make it?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
02.07.2004, 04:57
"Not Nurseries" or "children's" medicines do not happen. Or there are substantiations for a preparation, or are not present. For prophylaxis of that of all this I am appointed or nominated do not know, t. To. The child did not see, and your description clears up nothing. I can tell or say only, that such treatment is appointed or nominated without a substantiation really more often. The truth of harm from it or him is not enough, but the pediatrist nevertheless is more likely right.