PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My son (12 years) stammers from 3 years, the reason in that that what that the hooligan bros...

Alexander
28.06.2004, 18:59
My son (12 years) stammers from 3 years, the reason in that that what that the hooligan has thrown the thunder flash. Recently
It or He had attacks of an epilepsy. Doctors to us
Have told or said, that the stammering and an epilepsy are connected among themselves. Whether so it.

Agashkina O.M.
29.06.2004, 19:33
Yes, such it is possible or probable. Diagnostics is necessary for an exact establishment of the reasons of an epilepsy.

Dmitry
01.07.2004, 03:08
To the son 3.5 years. One year ago after leaving or care the nurse there were attributes of a stammering. Originally on "n". Has then passed or has then taken place by itself. But after inoculation AKDS snovo it became more appreciable worse. Thus verses and singing it is normal. The logopedist has told or said, that with a stammering it is better to go to "babke" to bewitch.
Most likely as it is possible "to calm" nervous tablets, but to poison or persecute it would not be desirable.
What posovetute?

Agashkina O.M.
01.07.2004, 20:38
For Dmitry: Address in mediko-psihologo-the pedagogical center or in institute of a pathology of speech.
And I recommend to set questions on the first page of conference. Usually I do not come back to already responded questions.