PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELLO the DOCTOR. My DAUGHTER 1 And 7 MONTHS. Very much OFTEN AT NIGHT..

VITALY
30.06.2004, 02:44
HELLO the DOCTOR. My DAUGHTER 1 And 7 MONTHS. Very much OFTEN AT NIGHT, IN the DREAM, SCREAMS CRIES. PEDIATOR potology HAS not found out. WHAT to us TO DO or MAKE??? THANKS.

Elena
30.06.2004, 17:03
To my son now 14 years. Approximately at the same age as your child, we had tazhe a problem.
At night woke up and so strongly shouted and sobed, that I even was frightened and neznala what to do or make. And when I asked about that that something can hurts, he started to shout even more and spoke, that is not present, and then kak-I have asked that about that that something can has dreamed terrible and has heard the positive answer. Then I to him have told about that. That if to you it will be terrible vosne call mum both I shall help or assist you also all have passed or have taken place quickly enough. The child ochn early at us has started to talk, so it was easier to me to communicate with it or him. Then he to me has told or said that has dreamed him terrible both he has called me and I have rescueed or saved it or him. There can be it to you will help or assist. Elena.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
01.07.2004, 14:39
To seem to the neurologist, certainly, it is necessary. But similar things often happen at absolutely healthy children as a variant of "maturing" of nervous system. Elena's answer can be taken into account.