PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Vasily Jurevich, (wrote to you on e-a mail, I duplicate) To daughter 4 mes....

Irina
29.06.2004, 17:40
Dear Vasily Jurevich, (wrote to you on e-a mail, I duplicate)
To daughter 4 months and week. Weight 7200, body height 68 see (Was born 3200, 52 sm, in
Term). In the first month plentiful regurgitations (sometimes were observed
Fountain). Completely on GV. Pregnancy proceeded without special complications, labors were
Prompt or Impetuous, without any honey. Interventions.
Problem a trace.: when she lays, teltse an arch, especially it is appreciable
On a stomach or belly, the impression that the right leg or pinch more shortly left is still made.
As I understand, at it or her assimetrija tonusa-in the right party or side he is more than
In left. When it or her you wear on arms or hand or she lays, the right leg or pinch
Pulls more activly, than left.
We were on reception at the surgeon, have made a roentgen, that's all right, also
Went to consult at the orthopedist, he has told or said, that we were observed at
nervopatologa, t. To. From its or his party or side of problems he does not see.
Were on reception at ours nervopatologa, but any will teach. The answer from
I have not received it or her... She has told or said, that at us a tonus and has advised
Therapy Vojta - has told or said only it to us and can help or assist... On a question
Whether will pass or take place it, she has told or said, can yes, and can and is not present.. voobshchem,
Think, that you want...
At present we have already done a course prof. massazha-10 sessions.
Let's repeat ch/z month. At home it is done or made 2 times in day of exercise (it is planted
Legs or Pinches, the truth recently does not give, press, a bicycle), also
We practise on a ball. We "float" in the big bath, the truth, she is afraid and
All time holds the breath, so special to sense is not present, unfortunately.

In general, she the quiet child, smiles much, laughs loudly or roars, is interested
All new, babbles, holds and suffices pogremuhi - cries very seldom. A head holds confidently
(vertik. And on a stomach or belly). For the present does not overturn,
But tries sometimes. Sleeps normally.

Whether enough it or this please tell or say or we waste time? Whether it is obligatory terap. Vojta
(Heard, what detki awfully cry)? Can try or taste gymnastics
Bobata? What do you think? How it is quickly corrected given assimetrija?

In advance Many thanks for the answer.

Yours faithfully,
Irina

Nogovitsyn V.J.
01.07.2004, 11:57
It is impossible to treat it is not known that. From your report it is impossible to understand, whether there is in general any pathology. Try to replace the neurologist.