PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Please, advice or council is necessary. To the kid 2. 3 months at Night on...

Lena
30.06.2004, 12:13
Hello, the doctor!
Please, advice or council is necessary.
To the kid 2. 3 months the temperature, a liquid chair at Night has risen. Temperature (38, 5 hailstones.) kept day. The rhinitis has appeared about rate. Also it was not showed any more, tussis while is not present, today a third day as there is no temperature. The doctor have caused or called at once, she has told or said, what is it a flu, has still told or said, that a throat reddish. Has written out antigrippin and Ampicillinum. I of it or this did not give anything to the child (I trust national agents, alive vitamins and a positive spirit) more. What is this a flu such, before same the doctor wrote out to us children's Panadolum, otharkiv. travki and a thuja for a throat and a nose, and here it is direct then has decided appitsillinom to feed. To me it not clearly and unpleasantly. The doctor aggressive, on questions what for and why to respond does not wish.

child
01.07.2004, 10:27
Antibiotics do not give in no event. At a virus infection they are useless, and to the child you will break or disturb flora of an intestine very strongly.