PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening, the doctor. To the son 3, 5 years. Houses constantly fingers small to an ode...

Lora
25.06.2004, 00:42
Good evening, the doctor.
To the son 3, 5 years. Houses constantly fingers small odejaltse, only with it or him and falls asleep. Will come from the walk, the first words: " Where a blanket? "... Advise what to do or make?

Galina
26.06.2004, 10:16
And at me the same problem though I till now did not consider or count it as a problem. The child has found the form razdrjadki and, I thought, what is it even to the best though it is interesting, that the doctor will tell or say.

Lora
27.06.2004, 09:37
Thanks, Galina.
To me gave different advice or councils, since 2 hletnego age of the son. All was reduced approximately to the following: " Tell or Say, that the mouse or mousy has carried away in a mink. He pokapriznichaet also will calm down... ", " and how with a dummy was?! Take away also all! Is not present odejalka... Tu-that has left!.. "
But it is a pity to me tak-that with the kid to address.
Pity here again " the bad adviser " can?
Let's look or see, that the doctor will tell or say.

Irina
29.06.2004, 00:54
The doctor has fallen asleep... On all visibility...
Lora, it is better to you to discuss a question with the children's psychologist. Children at this age very much become attached to different subjects, they start to understand that they and mum are two different persons,
For the child it is emotionally serious, they go on
"Cunning" also choose to itself replacement. At all children it is to a miscellaneous passes or takes place, children all on a miscellaneous are emotional. Why it became for yours malysha-obejalko....? It is necessary to assort all in more details,
Whether costs or stands worries in this occasion? If you
Are excited - to consult with the psychologist better - they is more thin approach or suit to children.
Successes!

Irina
30.06.2004, 05:02
Yes... On such cases of a life I advise the book
Alan Fromm " the Alphabet for parents ", many questions will disappear by itself

Natasha
30.06.2004, 08:43
At us the same situation. Only at us a pillow. To the child 5, 5 years - a pillow at it or him with rozhdeni. Imagine, in what she a status? He drags it or her everywhere - both on walk, and in shop, both in a wood, and in hospital, and sleeps on her, and plays with her. She already stiranaja-perestiranaja, zashitaja-perezashitaja, a sexual cloth and that krashe. But I undertake nothing. Well it is pleasant to him, means, and will be. The only thing, I have tried to buy or purchase same, but she differs a coloring (has passed or has taken place almost 6 years as we bought the complete set, such rastsvetok pochemu-that already is not present) a little. He the first 2 3 days did not recognize a pillow, all tried to throw out it or her in a refuse chute. And then kak-that by itself has turned out, that he has thrown out an old terrible pillow, and now vehde is dragged with new, but she too has started to lose the lustre. To me the doctor, the children's psychiatrist, has told or said, that the child requires, probably, in some kind of uspokoitele. Perhaps, at it or him strong attachment to parents, and partially replaces them a pillow. Can, problems in family when an atmosphere strained or intense (as at us, it is close to divorce), the child experiences inside of itself, and here the pillow to him helps or assists to establish or install internal composure. Though, can, it only at us. My child lags behind in development (mental and psiho-speech) so I it or him do not force to refuse a pillow, he, possibly, yet has not ripened for this purpose.

Lora
01.07.2004, 00:38
Thanks, dear or expensive mums for your attention and participation.
Natasha, at us it already the second odejalko. The first distances have thrown out already very much for a long time, another. The second too becomes unfit for use, distances the third so he now with two goes:-) Irina, thanks for the recommended book. Necessarily I esteem. Probably, you are right also an occasion for special trouble are not present. Galina, I longly did not know how to react to such behaviour of the child and as all this to formulate for itself. Your word "discharge" to me at once all has cleared. Once again thanks all huge. Lora