PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! Help or assist, please! To the Child 2 months of 8 days. In 2 months d...

Vick
21.06.2004, 13:05
The dear Doctor! Help or assist, please! To the Child 2 months of 8 days. In 2 months did or made US of a brain. The conclusion: Attributes of dilatation with a divergence mezhpolusharnoj clefts or rima up to 3 mm, ehopriznaki edemas in occipital area and in the field of silvievyh borozzhd, walls of forward horns are condensed with presence petrifikatov up to 3 mm. The conclusion of the neurologist: Consequences PEP, gipertenezija. Prompt, please, than the similar status of a brain that the lion means perventikuljarnye edemas in occipital area threatens.-2010, pr.-1910. What is the inspissation of a wall of forward horns and pertifikaty, and than they threaten us?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
25.06.2004, 04:44
The US is an auxiliary method, he means nothing without communication or connection with a clinical picture. It is necessary to know data of neurologic survey, to connect them with a picture of US (by the way, in your report parameters are resulted or brought not all, it is necessary to see all conclusion) and only on this basis to speak about the forecast. Can and in general the reasons for trouble are not present.

Vick
26.06.2004, 08:31
Dear, Vasily Jurevich, I sent you results of US of my child, I ask you, look or see all parameters which were in the conclusion: Sulcuses and gyruses - are symmetric in both hemispheres, a divergence mezhpolusharnoj to a cleft or rima up to 3 mm. Silvievy sulcuses - with inspissation a lion.-2713, pr. 2612. ehogennos parenchyma - periventrikuljarnyj an edema in occipital area a lion. A hemisphere 2010, pr. A hemisphere 1910. ZHeludokovaja system mogza without attributes of expansion - the wall of forward horns is condensed, with biljatatsiej - with presence petrifikatov up to 3 mm. The sizes of ventricles: coronary section: depth of a forward horn a side of a ventricle - lev-6, pr.-6, III ventricle 83 (can be here opiska, t. To. Under sagittal section there is 813) a sagittal section a forward horn a side of a ventricle a lion. - 11, pr.-11, a body a side of a ventricle - a lion. - 9, pr. - 9, a back horn of a ventricle - a lion.-13, pr.-13; III ventricle 813. The conclusion: Attributes of dilatation with a divergence mezhpolusharnoj clefts or rima up to 3 mm, ehoopriznaki edemas in occipital area and in the field of silvievyh sulcuses, the wall of forward horns is condensed with presence pertifikatov up to 3 mm. The neuropathologist writes: About a goal - 38, about gr. 38 (at us at a birth was gol-37, a breast - 36, at the moment of survey nevropotologom to us there were 2, 4 months), BR 22, Complaints to a tremor of a chin, it is moderated or moderate. A hypotension of muscles. Dz: consequences PEP. After nejrosonografii: on nejrosonografii: rashozhd mezhpolusharnoj clefts or rima up to 3. Dz: posl-I PEP, gipertenezija (if I have correctly read through this word). Treatment Diacarbum 1/41 and asparkam 1/43 1 months ch/z day. Dear, Vasily Jurevich why the neuropathologist nothing speaks about edemas and about these or it samyzh inspissations with pertifikatami? I have read through on the Internet, that pertifikaty are adjournment of salts of a calcium. Prompt, please, as this diagnosis and this status will be reflected in mental development of my child, what now it is possible to change, what additional researches should be spent? Thanks.

Vick
29.06.2004, 13:44
Dear, Vasily Jurevich, I sent you results of US of my child, I ask you, look or see all parameters which were in the conclusion: Sulcuses and gyruses - are symmetric in both hemispheres, a divergence mezhpolusharnoj to a cleft or rima up to 3 mm. Silvievy sulcuses - with inspissation a lion.-2713, pr. 2612. ehogennos parenchyma - periventrikuljarnyj an edema in occipital area a lion. A hemisphere 2010, pr. A hemisphere 1910. ZHeludokovaja system mogza without attributes of expansion - the wall of forward horns is condensed, with biljatatsiej - with presence petrifikatov up to 3 mm. The sizes of ventricles: coronary section: depth of a forward horn a side of a ventricle - lev-6, pr.-6, III ventricle 83 (can be here opiska, t. To. Under sagittal section there is 813) a sagittal section a forward horn a side of a ventricle a lion. - 11, pr.-11, a body a side of a ventricle - a lion. - 9, pr. - 9, a back horn of a ventricle - a lion.-13, pr.-13; III ventricle 813. The conclusion: Attributes of dilatation with a divergence mezhpolusharnoj clefts or rima up to 3 mm, ehoopriznaki edemas in occipital area and in the field of silvievyh sulcuses, the wall of forward horns is condensed with presence pertifikatov up to 3 mm. The neuropathologist writes: About a goal - 38, about gr. 38 (at us at a birth was gol-37, a breast - 36, at the moment of survey nevropotologom to us there were 2, 4 months), BR 22, Complaints to a tremor of a chin, it is moderated or moderate. A hypotension of muscles. Dz: consequences PEP. After nejrosonografii: on nejrosonografii: rashozhd mezhpolusharnoj clefts or rima up to 3. Dz: posl-I PEP, gipertenezija (if I have correctly read through this word). Treatment: Diacarbum 1/41 and asparkam 1/43 1 months ch/z day. Dear, Vasily Jurevich why the neuropathologist nothing speaks about edemas and about these or it samyzh inspissations with pertifikatami? I have read through on the Internet, that pertifikaty are adjournment of salts of a calcium. Prompt, please, as this diagnosis and this status will be reflected in mental development of my child, what now it is possible to change, what additional researches should be spent? Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
30.06.2004, 19:57
Besides, US - not the diagnosis. It is not meaningful without a clinical picture. With your picture the full norm or rate, and on the contrary is possible or probable also. Important only that is visible at survey.