PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I in occasion of backlog fiz. Developments of a daughter. The endocrinologist govo...

Marina
23.06.2004, 15:30
Hello, I in occasion of backlog fiz. Developments of a daughter. The endocrinologist spoke what to accept L-a thyroxine to us it is necessary constantly, to us it or him have cancelled now, iz-for tahikardiii (it is regular under observation endokr. We do or make an electrocardiogram). Here results of analyses, on a cat. To us the doctor has diagnosed AIT. US shchitovidki: the right share 2, 6* 0, 6* 0, 8 left share 2, 4* 0, 6* 0, 8 V = 1, 20 (N up to 4 cube. Sm). Ehostruktura moderately non-uniform, ehogennost it is lowered. The conclusion: ehopriznaki diffusive or diffuse changes of a parenchyma a board. Glands. Gorm. Analyses: TTG-6, 7 (N 0, 3 4, 5), 4.-10, 3 (N 12, 4 28, 3). Other analyses: SMG, a hydrocortisone, kontsentr. An iodine in moche-in norm or rate. In December we shall hand over again all analyses, an electrocardiogram, US a board. Accepted L-100 all over again 1/8 tab., then on 1/4 tab. of Thanks for your opinion.

The doctor
24.06.2004, 22:02
Dear Marina! Yes, doubts are not present, that at your daughter AIT with a hypothyrosis. Whether you handed over hormones on background L-of a thyroxine? The matter is that if the dose of a preparation is picked up correctly, the reason of a tachycardia at all in L-a thyroxine. Treatment cannot be cancelled, t. To. The hypothyrosis adversely affects development and intelligence of the child.

Marina
25.06.2004, 00:33
Hello! Yes, we handed over hormones on background L-of a thyroxine. Hormones "have entered" on the bottom border of norm or rate. I wish to add, that before treatment (we are observed since April 2004) the daughter had a thinned out pulse and pressure 70/40, a cat. It is saved such and now. This or thus very low?
It is very a pity, that on couple of months our doctor has cancelled L-a thyroxine. To you many thanks!

The doctor
26.06.2004, 20:43
Dear Marina! If hormones were in norm or rate start to drink former dose L-of a thyroxine. In norm or rate pulse at 5 6 years or summer children should be within the limits of 100 impacts in minute, and pressure within the limits of 80/50.

Marina
30.06.2004, 15:04
Many thanks to you!