PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The child from 6 months (now to him 1.5 years) with periodicity in 1 month is ill or sick...

nata an
29.06.2004, 10:49
The child from 6 months (now to him 1.5 years) with periodicity in 1 month is ill or sick with an angina (typical lacunar scurfs), during remission was sowed zolot. A staphilococcus and kish. pal-ka, sanified grasses and hlorfilliptom, disease proceeds with a hyperthermia 39 40, lasts week if with AB therapy (naturally in view of chustvitelnosti) and if to apply colloid silver (BAD), scurfs leave for the second day, and the fever lasts 3 days. I your colleague, a bacteriologist, but anything help or assist the child I can not, consulted with LORom, but anything except for quartz, grasses, bioparoksa, grasses, gargles and the diagnosis " with the years will pass or take place ", it is a little about dynamics or changes of process: In a throat always an easy or a light;a mild hyperemia and "friability" it for us norm or rate, in the first day an erythema more usual, on the second the phenomena of a fever, scurfs and hardly appreciable reaction regionarnyh l/at scurfs leave quickly only from silver (irrigation) it or him and is or are rescueed or saved;salvaged, but it dear or expensive on a course 300 400, we can still or even than treat that. It already agree on BADy, in all has believed, though I in general that to them with nastorozhenno concern. Thanks in advance for treating of my case.

Balashova T.L.
30.06.2004, 14:06
Uv. nata an, me to look or see the child! You understand, under the description to treat it is impossible.