PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Natalia Aleksandrovna. Prompt, please. Mine dochenk...

Anna
27.06.2004, 13:41
Hello, Natalia Aleksandrovna.
Prompt, please.
Mine dochenke it will be fast two years.
Half a year I bring up the last its or her one, without the daddy.
Since a birth she at me was quiet, urovnoveshennym the child. All simply to the divine or miracle were given and envied me.
We go in jaselki 3, 5 months.
Earlier went easy, and now pochemu-that in any does not wish to remain there, and in the evening when I take away it or her, she extremely vozbezhdenno conducts herself, shouts, cries, cannot stop, has a seat on osfalt, refuses to go.
Talk she still plainly cannot (only words speaks - separateness), therefore to receive from it or her the distinct answer that with her such and why she so conducts herself - opportunities are not present.
Prompt, please, what possible or probable reasons of such behaviour unusual for the child? And, probably, it is necessary to address now already to the psychologist or to any other doctor? Or it is simple enough poprinimat any easy or light;mild calmatives for the beginning? If yes, what?
In advance I thank for the help.

Pisarenko N.A.
30.06.2004, 10:01
1. Absolutely normal behaviour for the child after 2 h (t. e. The pupil to speak and feel "is not present"), especially early given in a day nursery and in a situation of divorce of parents, 2. To address to the psychologist costs or stands, and about medicines not zamorachivajtes - to sense will not be.