PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 3.5 years. He fine hears all, understands, participates in games...

Marina
27.06.2004, 06:55
To my son 3.5 years. He fine hears all, understands, participates in games, carries out assignments or orders, but thus does not speak words (except for mum, the daddy, here). Communicates gestures. Likes to look animated cartoons and can tell all animated cartoon gestures. Plays on a computer in complex or difficult games, having seized or having taken possession completely the keyboard. To a kindergarten does not go. On contact to children does not go.

Agashkina O.M.
28.06.2004, 18:03
Urgently consult at the neurologist, the logopedist and the psychologist. My opinion: Visit or Attend a kindergarten even 4 hours per day.

Oksana
30.06.2004, 07:09
Marina, give the little son in sadik, I had a same problem. toko I have late given in sadik it or him, than earlier you will make it that it will be better for the son, you understand it or him also to him there is no necessity to speak, in sadike he will more quickly start talking, there there is more than dialogue. Do not miss time, then there can be problems with school.