PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter of 9 years. Have handed over analyses on hormones: FSG-3, 0; LG-0, 13; prolakti...

JUlja
26.06.2004, 16:25
My daughter of 9 years. Have handed over analyses on hormones: FSG-3, 0; LG-0, 13; prolaktin-130, 35; estradiol-119; progesteron-0, 5; DEA SO4-4, 0; testosteron-1, 1. it is diagnosed early sexual development. US of genitalia of adrenals in norm or rate. A pilosis of a pubis. In advance blpgodarny for the answer.

Krivskaja L.K.
26.06.2004, 22:50
I have responded you below, not knowing age of the girl. Now business varies: 9 let-it already norm or rate. However, it is difficult to tell or say, when all has begun. That it to understand, it is necessary to make a roentgen of brushes for definition of osteal age. If he strongly advances (> 2 years) passport the beginning probably was early. Whether the breast is increased? Whether you did or made the analysis on 17 OPG?

JUlja
27.06.2004, 14:30
Thanks for the answer. The roentgen of brushes did not do or make, the breast is not increased, the analysis on 17 OPG (we do not know what is this the analysis) did not do or make. We ask you to respond. Thanks

Krivskaja L.K.
27.06.2004, 16:43
And what body height of the child? In any case, the roentgen of brushes and 17 OPG needs to be made. 17 OPG raises or increases at the most frequent pathology of adrenals (adreno-a genital syndrome) though can be and within the limits of (or nearly so within the limits of) norms or rates, and to raise or increase at stimulation (then treatment on is required). Finish inspection, and then it is necessary to the endocrinologist, t. To. It not the "Internet" question. If you live in Mosve, I shall tell or say where to address. In absentia it is impossible to discuss such subjects.

JUlja
29.06.2004, 02:20
Advise where it is necessary to address.
Thanks.

Krivskaja L.K.
30.06.2004, 04:06
Address in Tushinskuju children's hospital. For this purpose it is necessary to take a direction from the pediatrist or the endocrinologist, and also to call in unit and to agree about hospitalization from the manager (948 64 58, Kolomina Irina Gennadevna).