PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Help or assist, please. My daughter (in June there will be seven years) with...

Xenia
28.06.2004, 21:19
The dear doctor! Help or assist, please. My daughter (in June there will be seven years) at all does not transfer or carry trips to the machine or car. It or her starts to tear a fountain even before landing or planting, from one idea on a trip. For it or her there were impossible trips on a summer residence, t. To. To go three hours, and for this time at it or her the deaquation begins. To me have advised preparations Dramina and Kinedril. What will you tell or say? And how it to treat?

Pisarenko N.A.
29.06.2004, 23:12
Basically, there is a percent or an interest of the people, integrally not transferring or carrying the car - by the way, more often it devochki/women. Try or taste medicamental preparations, I not the expert - look or see contraindications, possible or probable complications. psiholga it is necessary to resort to the help, if medicines do not help or assist or you are not ready to use medicamental treatment.