PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor! Please prompt what to do or make if the child badly sp...

Tatyana
23.06.2004, 06:59
Zdrastvujte the doctor! Please prompt what to do or make if the child badly sleeps at night, wakes up with cries and uspokaevaetsja only on arms or hand, then falls asleep and through time repeats anew. Rises very much early about 4 5 mornings. And in the afternoon pochemu-that is capricious. To the child year and 5 months.

Kashaeva.
25.06.2004, 21:19
Dear Tatyana!
For the answer to your question there are not enough data on the child (as the period about one year proceeded, pregnancy and labors how much smoothly proceeded, than the child on 1 year hurted or was ill;was sick).
If In your case by way of a neurologic pathology all is quiet (smoothly labors proceeded, there were no complications during pregnancy) reconsider a regimen of the child. Whether he of additional irritating stimulus directly ahead of a backfilling, what psychological situation in family as the nearest environment reb yonka (in this case receives disturbance of a dream as result emotional otygryvanija an emotional negative).
Kapriznost in the afternoon, nueto it is natural, the child elementary nedospal, the nervous system has not received high-grade rest.
Success to you, Kashaeva Tatyana.

Tatyana
29.06.2004, 16:34
Zdrastvujte the doctor! Thanks that have responded. I write to you additional svedenja, it can will help or assist to understand the reason night nedosypany the child. Pregnancy protikala about seven months are normal, in last two there was a puffiness and the raised or increased pressure. Laid in a pathology on conservation. Labors were rapid, after twenty minutes of fights, but it at me the second child. The first year my kid did not hurt or be ill;be sick, except for easy or light;mild cold. The truth we very hardly have teeth, almost always with temperature and on some pieces at once. And here he slept always restlessly, waking up on some times for a night, but now wakes up with we cry.