PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! The Daughter 2, 5 years, has gone in sadik. Naturally, for a month twice pe...

Lana
19.06.2004, 20:41
Good afternoon! The Daughter 2, 5 years, has gone in sadik. Naturally, for a month has twice had been ill ORVI. It is a lot of advice or councils from different doctors has heard in occasion of razlichnejshih imunomoduljatorov. I do not know how to make a choice. It would be desirable to hear your opinion, as well as than nevertheless it is possible to facilitate the adaptic period really?

Bolshakova M.A.
21.06.2004, 17:45
In my opinion, the most effective preparation Ribomunil. However, he dorogovat. But consider, that there are children unadapted to d/with and probably it is necessary god/to wait another..

Oksana
24.06.2004, 15:37
Lana, on Ribomunil especially not raschityvajte. To us it or him too posovetova the doctor. We have spent on drink or saw through all course and as soon as have finished - ill with a bronchitis. Though the preparation is considered imunommoduljatorom, in any degree, and the main thing - prophylaxis zabolivany the top respiratory ways. But, he not helps or assists all. Many my friends accepted a preparation and continue to be ill or sick with tussis and a bronchitis, actually, for the prevention or warning of these illnesses or diseases Ribomunil and is created.

Lana
25.06.2004, 16:58
Here at me the same sensation from IRS-19 remains. Were ill at once as have started to splash in a nose, and a rhinitis thus was simply unknown, and is longer, than usually! And this all so nedeshevo! Here and it is interesting to me, it is simple farm. The companies speculate on frequent ORVI at children? Even more often there is such impression, and the the medicine is more dear or expensive, the it is less from it or him to use.

Kashaeva.
29.06.2004, 13:32
Dear Lana!
In occasion of immunomoduljatorov I wish to tell or say sledushchee - ihprimenenie (correctness of this application) expediently if ORVI proceed with attributes of an immunodeficiency (tjue. Unusually hardly, with purulent oslozhnenijami-a purulent angina, a purulent otitis, etc.).
Application of such agents, should occur or happen podkontrolem immunologic parameters of a blood (that not always occurs or happens in practice).
Unfortunately, you have given not enough information on course ORVI at your kid (for more concrete advice or council).
Probably, at your child, it is simple " late start immunoj systems ", recurrent disease ORZ therefore takes place.
In such cases, visiting of a kindergarten is transferred or carried on age after 3 years (it logically is psihologichekoj the points of view). If you are disturbed " netipichnost, with singularity " ORZ-an episode make good immunologic inspection of a blood.
Yours faithfully Kashaeva Tatyana.