PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son 3, 5 years. After stay in hospital there was an assets...

Elena
21.06.2004, 12:41
Hello!
To my son 3, 5 years. After stay in hospital began to stammer activly. Before at it or him was niagnoz ONR, in logopedic children's to a garden a stammering do not treat. How much or As far as the situation is serious and how to behave with the child, when he huliganit?

Pisarenko N.A.
24.06.2004, 21:34
1. It is serious. 2. It absolutely general or common question, you do not specify details; not seeing the child to respond it is possible - depending on a situation.

Elena
26.06.2004, 22:07
Uvadaemyj the doctor! Not absolutely I understand what details to me it is necessary to specify. The child has late started to speak (after 2 years). Now speech muffled enough, and more accumulates a stammering. Has started to be afraid to speak in general., desire to hurt, respond to the remark or refusal aggression has increased in something fight, a hysterics. As to us to show the discontent with its or his acts, whether it is possible to punish (to put in an angle...) the Stammering thus amplifies. Whether we can as that to influence speech? To get to the neurologist we cannot yet, very much greater or big turn in an out-patient department.
In advance I thank, Elena

Pisarenko N.A.
29.06.2004, 12:28
Obviously, its or his raised or increased aggression is connected with its or his status, therefore the your reaction will be more aggressive, the it is more than chances to worsen a status of the child and to fix in turn its or his aggression - in any case, try to not lead up business to scandals and hysterics and do not beat. I on your place would show more enthusiasm and have looked for any opportunity to get to the neurologist, the psychologist and the logopedist.