PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To my son year and 3 mesjatsa-categorically refuses...

Lena
26.06.2004, 15:28
Hello the doctor! To my son year and 3 mesjatsa-categorically refuses pisit and kakat in a pot and at all does not wish to do or make it when I it or him am insolent or am above a bath or bathroom!!! And more in the afternoon during a dream and at night too he can pisitsja and kakatsja and sleep further!!! And pisit he became strange a little popisit and in 10 minutes still!!! What to me to do or make the doctor?? Forces are not present already infinitely to erase and I start to be broken on the child.

Mum
27.06.2004, 04:54
The darling, Lena, the baby is yet ready to respond positively to your "manipulations". Wait! And here to be broken on the defenceless kid the latest business. I experience for your son and me as mothers is sick. Believe, only caress and comprehension you will reach or achieve the purpose!!! For now either diapers, or washing is mamin work.

One more mum
28.06.2004, 22:49
Try to accustom the child to a pot game. Plant or put a toy on a pot, tell or say, that here what good toy popisila and pokakala. And the behaviour you to the child ustroete nevrnoe frustration. He forward all and pisiet zherez 10 minutes, therefore as poitsja from the first - suddenly mum narugaet. And above a bath or bathroom it is better to not hold is in fact terribly - places that much.. It is possible porobyvat on a toilet bowl prisazhivat. And still or even to show, that other children on a pot pisejut. pozhet to work. And here about kakanija in a dream - it is better to address to the doctor real...