PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear experts! At my seven-year daughter nasledstvenn...

Marina
26.06.2004, 13:22
Hello, dear experts!
At my seven-year daughter a hereditary myopia (on two lines - both at me, and at its or her father not the first generation suffers this disease). Now the myopia is very small - less than 0, 5, the daughter well sees the table, and in general of vision does not complain, but the stock of a hyperopia at it or her is not present. I in due time - in 14 years - at a similar situation (the truth, at me was - 3) within two years have almost lost vision - it has fallen up to - 10 11 Doctors have explained it greater or big loads at school in connection with the period of puberty. To me have made a scleroplasty, but visual acuity it was impossible to return already, then - notches (after them saw well), then - a trauma of an eye (iz-for notches of damage were irreversible, one eye has lost vision absolutely).. . I want, that my girl has avoided sufferings and the inconveniences connected with bad vision, I know, that at school the myopia necessarily will start to develop, is ready to make a scleroplasty now, but the local oculist considers or counts, that in it or this there is no necessity, here if she will arise - then... But I do not wish to wait for this necessity! Advise, please, as to me to be? With whom and where it is meaningful to consult in this occasion?
We live in Moscow
Yours faithfully,

Gorlacheva L.I.
28.06.2004, 22:02
The scleroplasty of all problems connected with body height of a myopia does not solve. At a progressing myopia carrying out of the special conservative apparatus treatment directed on retardation of advance of a myopia and stabilization of process is necessary. To begin treatment it is necessary already now, have not developed yet oslozhdnenija on an eyeground. Can address in clinics of our association. Ph. 1013772. www. prozrenie. ru